Sunday 26 August 2012

Well that certainly was interesting

I  now know a lot more about this computer. Like I can have it up and running even with the black screen of d.. in 24 hrs. Now it would most certainly would be to my benefit if I were to remember to take my power cord. So This will again go silent until I either go back there or use another computer.

There are now two places that are interested in carrying my soap. One in Halifax, the other, the valley. They both like my personal favorite.

And for those of you that are interested in the soap  party, look up my email address from the brouchure in a previous post and we will try to have one in September. They are going to change the hours probably to 9-12pm. which is ample time. M. T.G will be more experienced with the bases by then as she carved out a very nice little shark today. And I got to keep her little dog sketch in Aloe.

I will repost the brouchur with a tentatitive time and date.

I'm thinking "fish in a bag" will be entertaining for the first demonstration. Yup, soap that looks like it came out of a pet store.

Must search out some videos for my country viewers. Thanks for being there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment