Tuesday 11 September 2012

So it looks like TSC may be into schooling.

Any one interested in learning soaping or high school or hobbies...? I, myself, am taking Physics and Organic Chemistry, Anatomy and Physiology, and perhaps....Pie Making, along with Biology. These are instructor lead and with testing....and I get to view how you are doing. Most of the courses do not need extra books, some do however, and if  you are taking pie making you will need to have pie plates and an oven.  A rolling pin might come in handy. Or a very good imagination! This is a non profit site any fees or donations go directly into buying more courses to be given out to those in need. There is a limit of 100 students enrolled in any given course at a time.
You need a computer and internet access. Each course has a limit of 6 months. I am not the school, I am an entry way. Fees range from 30.00 - 130.00 depending on course. Advanced Chemistry is 125.00 with certificate, less expensive without certificate, if I remember. Yes you get a certificate for completing the course. Most can be applied to school. By doing bulk it should be less. You can take up to five concurrently.
I am starting my courses tonight. Having taken a course already from them my stress level and test anxiety have diminished..... Well kind of, I will be also attempting to audit the courses so I can finally pronounciate  the terms correctly.
In soaping, Organic chemistry is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment