Saturday 3 November 2012

Pete Luckett at the Pete's 20th year party in Wolfville, NS

We had a delightful sample of some vender goodies. Stacy Sperling of Harvest Home Cooking had delicious baked samples.  Gwen Smith had a sample of fresh brewed tea with cream and cinnamon. Scotian Gold had slices of their apples. Bill Riley from European Cheese Brokers had a yummy pastry which contained something quite tasty. There were others A goat cheese with slice of lemon, but unfortunately they did not have a business card, as did the potato chips, although crispy, I can't recall their names, other than it was salt and vinegar. There were eight samples to be punched. At the very  beginning Pete offered a variety of samples from his vineyard collection of wines. Now that was good thinkin' to start the tour of just right. Still wondering why I can't remember? Anyway today was November 3, 2012 and I know that because I finally was able to track him down, 12 years later, to autograph his Fruits and Nuts Cookbook which I won with a postcard, from ATV.  Thank you again, Pete. Nice book. ( I will remember the other names) Just Us had samples of their coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment