Friday 25 May 2012

Well this morning was definitely interesting. Was not our normal Thursday water cooler crew, but a few signatures 'm sure. Basically, a review of homeopatic medicines and their uses for the practioner. Much the same as when the Herbalist was overviewing the medicines, although this morning was in finer detail and in accountable forms.

Yes, there is quite the difference between the branches of pathy. An ND is like pre med and HD is like a nurse practioner, and the herbalist....folk art, valuable knowledge though.(pharmacy) The ND did not show us the medicine kits, like both the herbalist and HD did ( during other event or classes), although quite a detailed show and tell of the herbs used to treat animals and people in practice.

Dr. Hulda Clark was an ND with a Phd and Gary Young ND has a varied background as well.  Gary Young works with essential oil therapies in desease states, and offers classes in essential oils. Dr. Hulda Clark, electricity, and not the kind that will send you to the ceiling when attached to your hand ( that from experience with an old u professor,{wonder if he was telling me something?}). Dr. Clark's extensive research and her rhelm of expertise should not be overlooked or discounted. She is deceased now, controversary as to how she went. Did you know electricity ruptures the red blood cells and kills them? I do now, I didn't before the test!

I particularily want a knowledgable physician, skilled in microbiology, zoology, physics, chemistry, dental, and anatomical circulation. But that is me. Emergency medicine as well. Broken bones, etc. This knowledge is not to be lost in this new emergence of homecare medicine.

Persons in attendance were quite attentive and were kept being informed as to how to correctly identify certain " Similia Similibus Curentur" and the constituients necessary for initiating a reaction. And when to request professional consultation.

There is a question pertaining to the "Good Samaritan Law" that was not mentioned, when a certain medication should be administered, that was either lacking in training or dismissed as invalid. I can't be sure. It was many years ago that I was informed of it. I will follow my earlier instruction when confronted with this situation.

The HD practioner (BKin, DSHM Hons, HD and sidekick SFX grad BKin Hons+) and publication did actually verify in publication a certain chemical that when I said I used medicinally to those not in the know, is actually a medicinal constituient.( when used appropriately)(( german form of dosing). No, it is not cannibus.  So, little soon to be RCMP, I have it in writing but I had it in writing before but I was not going to bring in my text book for you to peruse.

No comments:

Post a Comment