Sunday 3 February 2013

I wonder who and why?

I apparently, well the blog, has a ghost. Having an issue with the computer then..."you have logged out from another location". Seeing how it is physically an improbability that I can teletransport I must conclude someone else has accessed my blog. While I thank viewers and this someone is a definite viewer I do not want to give the impression that I condone the hack.

There is no need for someone other than myself to access this blog as it is a free blogspot and you can make up your very own. I chose bubbles because I am into soap making and it is a hobby, interest, and pasttime. You, the hacker, seem quite knowledgeable when it come to computers. You see my point? There are some pretty good blogs out there. Information for everyone.

Mine is a new blog, just in its beginning and yes a very good conversation for young and old. It is a great educational aid because bubbles are used in so many educational applications that I was not not aware of when I started to write this. I am learning geography, history, culture, and just being entertained by all the videos I am seeing from all over the world. I am learning much.

So I guess I what I am saying is my computer is slow and when you are on my site it is even slower and shuts me out, please write your own blog and perhaps I will view it.

Thank you for viewing my blog and thinking it worthwhile to hack.

No comments:

Post a Comment