Thursday 21 February 2013

In with the new and....wait?

New fridge today.

I now have a new glass cutting board (large enough to roll out pie crust) and a small glass board for small jobs. The racks will be for drying soap and pull out vegie drawers will hold soap making supplies or whatever ( there are three). The old fridge had many usable parts.

It takes time to move into an apartment. And this one is very nice. With over 600 square feet at my disposal, the tools I have available, and resourses within the community I should be pretty busy if I want to be.

Now to make my sofa bed. I sold my African Mahogany Rose carved sofa and I need something. Won't be as elaborate, but serviceable yes. Maybe I will make it into a Murphy bed. I will decide when I have the stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment